This Time, Really, A MIRAGE



A MIRAGE

"Walking away through crowds I will forever be with you Silently away they melt Like ice I push you through
As we dream of perfect ways Oh to die so brave oh please Don't dream alone tonight As I mouth the words you're so far away
Far away you turn your eyes You dream alone So true Your eyes In a mirage
Noiseless waving hands Slowly fade in grey I watch the hours go by But I watch you drown But still you just dream on And on and on I watch you drowning in waves But i see you still In a mirage, in a mirage In waves of dreams aha
Don't you see that I That I just want to share Your dreams of endless worlds But I watch you fade I watch you fade away
I watch you fading away And I watch you drown And I watch you drown But still you seem further away And you probably dream of me Your eyes like ice Oh don't let it end oh please not this way So cruel so cruel so cruel This is the end, it's the end But if you dream This is the end
So cruel This is the end This is the end, it's the end So cruel so cruel so cruel But if you dream..."

🛸 LAS 10 ENTRADAS MÁS VISITADAS EL ÚLTIMO MES 🛸